La única diferencia entre un sueño y un objetivo es una fecha.
Citas de Michael Josephson (!)
Good Quotes That Didn't Make the Cut 739.3
In preparing my letter to my college-bound daughter Samara, I found and created lots of quotes that I liked, but that didn't make the cut. Here are some of them.
- Don’t put the key to your happiness in someone else’s pocket.
- People don’t have to like you. You’re not a Facebook status.
- Cultivate the power to choose your thoughts just as you choose your clothes. You will get more of what you want and enjoy more of what you get.
- You should expect people to pay a fair price for their mistakes, but it’s not fair to make them pay more than once.
- You can dodge your responsibilities, but not the consequences of dodging your responsibilities.
- Don’t worry about the world coming to an end; it’s already tomorrow in Australia. -- Charles Schultz
- To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.
- Be kind whenever possible; it’s always possible.
- Any effort can result in failure but you are a failure only when you stop making the effort.
- Happiness is where you find it, but it’s not always where you seek it.
- It’s good to say what you mean and mean what you say; just don’t be mean when you say it.
- You get a much better return by giving people a bit of your heart rather than a piece of your mind.
- The only time you run out of chances is when you stop taking them.
- When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: you haven’t. -- Thomas Edison
- Live without pretending. Love without depending. Listen without defending. Speak without offending.
- Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.
This is Michael Josephson reminding you that character counts.
Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken."
American businessman and philanthropist